Jerry has spent over three decades working to help individuals to retire comfortably. This process includes;
- Creating a lifetime income plan starting with a personalized risk number from Riskalyze software a Nobel Prize-winning framework with a 95% probability range based on a six-month interval
- Social Security claiming strategies
- Medicare Supplements/Medicare Advantage plans
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Long- and Short-Term Care options
More than just looking at one's investments for retirement, Mr. Adzima seeks to review all threats to a comfortable retirement and personalized strategies for reducing them. Some of Jerry's accomplishments are:
- Named a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in 2013,2014,2015,2016,2019.
- Founding member of the National Tax-Sheltered Association (NTSA) serving both on the Board of Directors for 16 years and as a former President.
- Degree from College for Financial Planning in 1998
- Former National Speaker for the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, National Tax Sheltered Account Association, and GWN Securities.
- Collaborated with the Missouri National Education Association to create a Retirement Planning seminar, which over 1,200 educators have attended.
- Experienced in working with retirement plans for non-profits and businesses since 1984.
Jerry lives in Chesterfield, MO, with his wife. They have two children, two beautiful grandchildren, and a crazy dog.
The “Five Star Wealth Manager” award is administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC’s dba Five Star Professional (“Five Star”). Jerry Adzima is not affiliated with Five Star. Five Star does not endorse Jerry Adzima Financial Advisor of GWN Securities, GWN Securities, Inc. or any of its representatives.
Candidates must satisfy ten (10) objective Eligibility Criteria and Evaluation Criteria associated with work. Factors taken into account include assets under management and client retention rate. Candidates also undergo a thorough regulatory and complaint review. Consumer survey feedback is insignificant in the overall award selection process.
After receiving the respective award, representatives have the option of paying a separate fee to Five Star in exchange for publication of this information. The fee is not a condition precedent to receiving the award.
Additional information about the Five Star Wealth Manager award and corresponding ranking lists are available at the following links: