Jerry has spent over three decades working to help individuals to retire comfortably. This process includes;
- Creating a lifetime income plan starting with a personalized risk number from Riskalyze software a Nobel Prize-winning framework with a 95% probability range based on a six-month interval
- Social Security claiming strategies
- Medicare Supplements/Medicare Advantage plans
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Long- and Short-Term Care options
More than just looking at one's investments for retirement, Mr. Adzima seeks to review all threats to a comfortable retirement and personalized strategies for reducing them. Some of Jerry's accomplishments are:
- Named a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in 2013,2014,2015,2016,2019.
- Founding member of the National Tax-Sheltered Association (NTSA) serving both on the Board of Directors for 16 years and as a former President.
- Degree from College for Financial Planning in 1998
- Former National Speaker for the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, National Tax Sheltered Account Association, and GWN Securities.
- Collaborated with the Missouri National Education Association to create a Retirement Planning seminar, which over 1,200 educators have attended.
- Experienced in working with retirement plans for non-profits and businesses since 1984.
Jerry lives in Chesterfield, MO, with his wife. They have two children, two beautiful grandchildren, and a crazy dog.